25 September 2009

The Spider Tree

We woke up to a foggy morning today. I think fall is finally here. Even though the sun is shining now it is still a little on the brisk side of the thermostat. On the way home from school this morning my friend and I passed by this tree and we saw a large spider web. Due to the moisture in the air the web was very easy to see since there were water droplets all over it. I thought to myself that would be a cool picture. We kept walking and as I looked back at the tree I saw another web, and then another, and yet another. The tree was covered by spider webs. I went home got my camera and came back to take some pictures (the tree is only a block from my house). I took pictures of the webs that I could see but there were many more than what I captured. The tree looks so unsuspecting. But on a closer look you find these really cool webs.



8 comments:

Becky T said...

Wow, very cool shots! I'm going to have to keep my eye out for something like that because it's so Halloweenish. I love it!

Heather said...

sooo cool. i can't believe that there were so many!! :)

Coleman Family said...

Very pretty! Your camera is amazing!

Colton said...

They look like chandeliers.

*Katie May* said...

thats so cool! Great pics!

Cook Family said...

Really, I think I have camera envy!

Dawn said...

I love your camera!!

{Erica} said...

those are some pretty sweet pictures!