Ok, well the muffins turned out great and are already half gone. Some of you asked for the recipe so here it is. It is just my basic banana bread recipe that I add chocolate chips to. Enjoy!!
Banana Bread (chocolate chips added)
1/2 c. shortening
1 1/2 c sugar
1 c. mashed bananas (4 big ones)
4 T. milk
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c flour
2 eggs
1/2 a bag of chocolate chips (or the whole bag depending on how you are feeling!!!)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cream shortening and sugar together. Add eggs beaten, bananas and milk. Mix well. Sift flour, soda, and salt together. Add to other mixture and mix well. Add chocolate chips. Put in prepared muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven. this make about 12-15 large muffins. Enjoy!!
6 comments:
Aimee...I am stealing your recipe and posting it on our "Recipe Club" blog. You are such a great cook and if there are ever any other recipes you want to share you can post them there. (like your AMAZING cinnamon rolls) Anyway feel free to post any. We just started it so there aren't many recipes up, but hopefully it will become a great resource for fabulous recipes!
Our blog address is this: http://thegirlsrecipeclub.blogspot.com/
The username is thegirlsrecipeclub@hotmail.com and the password is welovefood.
Very cute page...I love it!
They sound so yummy! I am excited to try them! Cute page!!!
I'm so excited! I am going to make these tomorrow! I can't wait!
These look really good...i think i might have to try them and i will let you know how it goes! yAY FOR YUMMY FATTING RECIEPES!
Hey, I need direction. I want to post pictures of my family at the top of the page like you have, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can you help me?
Thanks-
Post a Comment