What do Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig have that Ayden doesn't? NOTHING!! Ok, actually a few feet in height, some real muscles, a bit more money in their piggy banks, and the Bond girls (thank heavens)! But you wouldn't know it from looking at this picture. Ayden is a stud! We finally got to see the professional pictures from Ryan's brother's wedding and this is one of our favorites. Ayden looks like he is on a mission!! He took the job of ring bearer sooo seriously, he had this look on his face the whole time. He is the second blonde Bond. We love our handsome Ayden!!
9 comments:
That is classic! He is such a handsome kid. He will appreciate that when he is older!
Too stinkin' cute!!
What a classic! That will be a keeper for years. I've always told you, you have beautiful kids!! What a stud!
Oh, my gosh! I think you could sell that photo to an advertisement agency! That is AWESOME! He is SOOO cute! That face tells it all! LOVE it! LOVE it!
Alison
CLASSIC & ADORABLE!!! You've got to blow it up or something!
What a stud!!!
So handsome!
Oh my gosh, he is so so so handome! That photo is FANTASTIC!! And I just read your post about the door to door salesman and my jaw hit the floor. Holy cow, the nerve! Honestly, I have never heard of anyone being quite like that before. Wow!!
Dear Ayden,
I miss you... if you send another note to me I will send another note back to you! I like your nice coat, you look pretty cute I think. I wish you lived in Arizona! If you lived by me we could walk to the park together. I like school, my teacher's name is Mrs. Reece and she is great! I like your house and your baby sisters. Bye Megan Merrill
(Word for Word by Megan)
Post a Comment