
Well today is a rainy day, I know suprise, suprise!! It was windy earlier and really a bit nippy and then all of the sudden the flood gates flew open. We even had hail!!! It was one of those rains that you want to go out an play in. Meysa has been asking if she can play in the rain lately. I remember as a kid, after a good rain going and finding the biggest mud puddles and practically swimming in them. I loved it. Needless to say my mother was not as happy about it!!! I just thought I would try and snap some pictures of a good hard rain, and shoot some video so you could hear how loud it was, but for some reason the video didn't work!! Bummer-
6 comments:
Aimee - this makes me so sad. It has been rainy here in Iowa this week and I am wondering what I was doing being so excited to come to WA?! You will have to let me know all your rainy day secrets so I can use them next year!
Yes - I think we should stop lurking:) My mom said that she talked to Elizabeth about you - it's such a small funny world! I am looking forward to it - because when it's not raining - the days out there are GORGEOUS! That I can't wait for!
Aimee, I love the new look!! Where do FInd these things??
And I love the view from your house, and the rain(I really am a sucker for rainstorms)...I pretty much just love your blog!! =)
I love your new page!!! and it seems to be rainy every where it rained all day here too! And i love playing in it!
I love your funnies on the side!
Is that the view from your house? Because if it is, I want to move in with you. What a freakin cute neighborhood. I can't wait to buy a house. Then Caleb can't yell at me for tearing holes in the walls.
Post a Comment