09 October 2007

Oh, What do you do when Daddy is on Call?!!!

Since our Dad was on call today we decided to pass the time by going to the park. Ayden has been wanting to go and "practice" football for the last couple of days. We get there and after a few practice kicks of the old football, Ayden is ready to hit the slides. So much for practicing!!! Meysa was learning how to throw a frisbee, and got tired of it as well after a few tries. Lauryn kept heading for the road until she found a stick to occupy her time. I was hoping that the kids would run their little legs off so it would be an early to bed night but no such luck. Off to the slides we go and of course it rained today so Ayden got soaked the first run down. Lauryn kept dropping her crackers in the mulch and Meysa was whining. Sooo, home we came and made hot chocolate and ate leftovers. All in all it was a "good" day!! So until Dad is on call next time, we'll be seeing ya-

9 comments:

Colton said...

You have a beautiful family. My dad is still waiting for me to have some stinking kids and pass on the name "right".

Ashley said...

I love those pictures! What a fun mom you are!

Alison said...

Seriously, What DO you do when Dad is on call?? We do errands at our house so Mom has an extra set of hands to help (the park sounds soooo much better!). Your kids are so cute. It's too bad we didn't know eachother better in Iowa. I love reading your blog comments and I always agree with what you say (you are funny, too)!
Enjoy the rain! It's still hot here! But I'm not complaining :)

*Katie May* said...

Great Pics! So cute!

Alan & Ty said...

Sorry Sis, no puppies this time. Kenya evidently didn't take. We were in Shelton just 3 weeks ago, we might have to go take her back to the breeder, up in that vicinity. Anyways, the kid are cute, but I think maybe the park should involve forced exercise. It WILL make bedtime so much easier :)

Love ya

M & S Eagar said...

hey did you get Ayden's jacket from Costco like we did for Brady? Great minds think alike - don't you think?

Becky T said...

LOVE the pictures of your kids, Aimee. They are SO cute! And I hear you on the football practice thing. We went to the park to practice baseball and Tyler lasted about two minutes and wanted to move onto something else. But all he talked about for 24 hours BEFORE we went to the park was how excited he was to go play baseball. Hmmm, I guess the focus was gone by the time we got there!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I love how you put these pictures together! And I love trying to be creative while dad is gone for days on end! Way to go and get your kids out side, out and about! You are a great mom!

kdance said...

What a bunch of cuties! You need to tell me how you made your awesome blog heading. I love it!!!
Karin :)