26 October 2007

Can you see it?!!

Is anyone having a hard time seeing my header?A good friend said that she couldn't see the header so I was checking to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Let me know either way!!

11 comments:

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

I can see your header just fine. Your blog is fabulous! I love all of your family fun pictures~!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I can see it Aimee...super cute!

*Katie May* said...

Your header looks good to me. Looks like you've become a pro template maker, looking good!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

looks fine to me. and i love it by the way!

Debbi said...

way cute -I can see it. The pumpkin patch looks so fun - I will have to call you next year and find out where it's at!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I can see it to and love it!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Aimee, looks like I'm the only one with a problem! Sorry to bug you! Grace is loving these pictures of Meysa at the pumpkin patch. We're sending off her letter today. Congrats on your new calling!!! :) I bet you're so excited! You'll be fantastic at it, though.

Colton said...

Its there, and I suppose that I should mention how it is cute or something, right?

Way to fish for compliments. Just kidding. Are you coming for Thanksgiving? I heard that your dad was or for Grandpa's 80th or something...

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Aimee,
I love the template it looks super cute! You have mastered the blog templates, and that is kinda a hard thing to do way to go! I think you will be a FABULOUS nursery leader! Hang in there it's just temperary!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Aimee,
I love the template it looks super cute! You have mastered the blog templates, and that is kinda a hard thing to do way to go! I think you will be a FABULOUS nursery leader! Hang in there it's just temperary!

Dawn said...

Looks great, I've got to figure it all out, so mine can look as good. Keep up the great work! Hope to see you for the party!