29 October 2007

Lots of leaves and riding horses!

Well Saturday our family decided that we would check out a park that we are thinking about doing our family pictures at. I wanted lots of trees and leaves to get lots of good fall pics. The kids had fun playing on the playground and they did humor us for some snapshots. Lauryn was the hardest to get to sit still or to even look at the camera. Ayden had a run in with the water fountain and he got to toss the ball around with dad a little bit which he loved. Meysa had a great time "riding" the horse. Check out the video, pretty cute. She was half way to Texas by the time we left the park. I bet her "horse" needed a real long break!!She did take a break to play in the leaf pile that Ayden had gathered. All in all it was a nice afternoon and I think we have definately found our photo location.

11 comments:

Debbi said...

Fun! What park is that? There is a fun walk down in Olympia - I think it's a watershed park, if you ever want to take the kids on a fun walk I'll figure out what the real name of the street is it is on (I only know how to get there!)

Anonymous said...

grace
bhy
I love you.i hope you get to ride a real horse someday. What are you going to be for Halloween? I'm going to be a bumblebee. rytyi0](Can you tell Grace does some of the typing here?)ipmbfyjolpollhgfdeyhnm mvc bhi98tdff

Anonymous said...

dont you just hate it when nothing seems to go the way you think it should. Your family is adorable at the park. I think its funny our "pumpkin pick-up" was alot like yours- we got ours at Hyvee.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

What a great family day out. i am really going to miss those once it gets a little colder. And what cute pictures. look at ayden with the football...what a little man. i really need a boy. hehehe..

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Fun Fun Fun ... Now I don't feel so bad that my kids got their pumpkins at Wal-Mart! Thanks Aimee!
As for Meysa's horse we have a similiar problem with my girls...They beg to ride "Pinto" the coin operated horse at Wal-Mart. I figure most days 50 cents is cheapier than a real horse!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

She is definetly going somewhere, too cute! Great pics of the kids too,looks like a fun place.

*Katie May* said...

your family pics are going to be great. very ptretty

Dawn said...

You've got to come down to AZ and put her on one of Uncle Clifford's horses! She would love it and probably want to take it home!

M & S Eagar said...

Too cute! you know Matt still loves Meysa to death! With her love of horses, his adoration of her increases. He thinks she's the sweetest, cutest little girl ever.

And, no I can't believe Meysa and Brady are almost 4! Next week for Brady.

Robyn said...

I love how you do those pictures all clustered together. How do you do that???? You guys look great.

p.s. I love the stories on the side! so funny

kdance said...

I think you have a rodeo queen on your hands!