

Well I wish I could blame this on one of the kids but unfortunately I can't. I am the culprit!! I was needing some more flour to bake up some banana chocolate chip muffins. So I headed out to the garage where I keep a 5 gallon bucket in my food storage. I filled my kitchen bucket to the brim and loosley put on the lid to head back into the kitchen. You can see how close the van is parked to the storage totes, well I was trying to squeeze through and hit my arm on my side mirror, and there you have it a big mess. Smooth I know!! I am actually quite impressed with the distance the flour flew, it made it all the way back past the rear tire. Notice the fanning of it on the side of the van as well (it stuck to the road grime that I obviously need to wash off). That could be considered art right? Anyways, just thought I would share what a great day I am having. The amount of flour lost could have easily made two wonderfuly fattening batches of chocolate chip cookies so the banana chocolate chip muffins better be really yummy!! I guess the garage floor needed swept anyways!
10 comments:
Too bad on the flour, love the new page
I want the recipes! Chocolate chip banana muffins sound soo good!
If you still lived in DSM, I'd say I'm rubbing off on you. I'm such a clutz. Well, atleast you had a funny story to post, right?
Karin :)
P.S. Honestly, how do you make those amazing headings????
What a great attitude. Gotta love it when stupid stuff like that happens, but thanks for sharing so we could all get a laugh.
aimee, just another adorable layout!! =). ANd I loved the flour pics...and that you laugh at it. I'd so do something like that...but probably end up with my face in flour as well. I think I tripped like 7 times yesterday!! And congrats on the christmas shopping..that has to feel good. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping for my kids one day. For some reason that seems like such a fun date to me!
Oops! It could have been worse, like the bucket of paint that I had in the garage to paint a desk. You guessed it, little fingerprints on the side of my van. I wasn't mad, I did, after all leave the paint out, so it was partly my fault. Tom didn't see it that way...
Post the recipe!
For a great blueberry cinnamon roll
recipe, visit
blurbsoftheholcombfamily.blogtpot.
com
Sounds yummy anyway. :)
It's healthy to laugh at yourself. Let's just I've learned this very well at my house. Thanks for the laugh.
At least it didn't smell. One of my new, least favorite senses.
You should not just share the recipe, but share the muffins, because clearly I wouldn't or couldn't do such a good job :)
Post a Comment