31 October 2007

BOO and Trick or Treat

The troop is ready to go to the Trunk-or-Treat. Then they came home and went around to some of the neighbors also. The dentist is going to get a new Mercedes after the next check up with all the candy the kids scored.
Ayden had to be a "fighter-fighter" for halloween, which is ironic since he has a phobia and worries nightly that the house is going to catch on fire. He commented that it was great there wasn't a fire while out trick-or-treating.
Meysa IS a horse so this isn't really dressing up for her. She would live in this costume 24-7 if she could. She really enjoyed halloween this year.
This again isn't dressing up because Lauryn acts like a Gorilla all the time. She got tired of a "head on her head" after a while. She liked getting candy, but enjoyed eating her sucker much better. The gorilla came to life if you tried to take the sucker away!!!

13 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

So cute! Great costume for Meysa. Did you buy that or do you know an amazing semstress? As for us, yes, we moved. I would have thought you would have been included in my big email announcing the address change and such. We're just off of Ashworth near 50th. It's nice to have more space for everyone. Okay, too long! I should have just emailed you!!

Ashley said...

these costumes are adorable!! I second Laura's question, did you make these? And do you make your templates?! I LOVE this new one.

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Fun costumes! Ayden you look like a really tough fire fighter, I would feel safe if you worked in my town! Meysa I love the horse do you ever get off of it!?? Aimee sorry to hear about the mittens and hot cocoa...I feel for you!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

your kids all looked sooo cute! The monkey/gorilla costume is awesome!!! I LOVE IT. And the horse i wish i could of gotten my kids to that orginal! And alysse loved the suckers too. I think it is the age! Ashlyn went straight for the choclate!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

and i love your background...where are you finding all these really cute backgrounds?

Debbi said...

I love the new background - do you use a digital scrapbook software? Do you dig.scrapbook? I am not brave enough to do that, I love the glue and paper kind. I love that Ayden is scared of fires, but dressed as a fireman! I hope you had a GREAT halloween!

*Katie May* said...

Very cute!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

They all looks so cute! I love Meysa's! I bet she loved riding a horse all night.;)

Anonymous said...

I was so excited that you looked at my blog! I have been wondering about your family. Your kids have gotten so big over the past few months. Very cute costumes!!

kdance said...

Awwww, so cute! I love kids in costumes. Nothing cuter! I also love your new heading (as usual).

Alan & Ty said...

Too cute. Ayden is such a funny kid. His little phobias are great (for now, while he's a kid :). And I think that in that picture of Lauryn, you can begin to see the "gorilla" crawl out of the Gorilla! Again, too cute!

The Nielsen Family said...

Love the costumes, especially the gorilla. I love your template as well.

Coleman Family said...

Sorry about the apple fritters!!! That day was fun though - especially getting the kids excited to weed through the Walmart pumpkin patch!