18 October 2009

{Baby Braxtyn}


My niece Mahaley also came over this weekend with her little man Braxtyn. He was born the beginning of September and I was so excited to see him for the first time. Mahaley wanted me to take some pictures of him before he got too big. We hoped that he would have been asleep for some of it but it was great to get some wide eyed shots too. Thanks Haley for letting me love on your babe. He is too sweet.




10 comments:

*Katie May* said...

So sweet! I soo want a camera! I will be talking to you when the time comes :) He is such a doll! Great pics!

Amber said...

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

I meant I love the baby pics!

Heather said...

great pictures!!!! super cute.
he is a doll.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wow you take great pictures!! Braxtyn is a doll, I love the one with Haley and him close up. The pictures of Jeff and Amber turned out really cute too. Last but not leat I love the family pics....they were super cute. What a beautiful family!

Heidi said...

Love them! I can't wait to finally see him next month and love on him! You take such wonderful pictures!

Jenn said...

Oh he is so cute! All the pictures turned out great!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Holy cow! These are beautiful! You go girl!! I cant believe you have only been doing this since the summer. You are a pro!!! :o)

Coleman Family said...

Good job on the picture taking! What a darling baby!!! Thanks again for coming over last week - I've missed seeing you!

Dawn said...

Thanks for reminding me about Macy's stats! she was 6# 9oz and 20 inches long. You are doing such a great job with your camera. Mahaley's baby is so cute! I am having 'newborn' pics taken this weekend with Macy. I can't wait. I've never done it with any of my other kids before!