13 October 2009

Family Pictures 2009

We did our family pictures for the year this last weekend. A BIG thank you to my MIL Margaret for coming and helping to take them. It was a lot of fun!! Lauryn had a better year with pictures, she didn't cry at all. Wyatt is now taking his turn as the booger to try and get to smile, look at the camera and/or not fuss while taking pictures. We at least got some that will work for our wall. This is not all of them but just a sampling. Enjoy!!







12 comments:

*Katie May* said...

SO Awesome! Can you come take my pictures!?!?

Heather said...

they turned out so good. love them all. thanks for taking our family pictures. can't wait to see it!!!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh, I just LOVE them! So, so, so cute!

Jenn said...

Oh I love them!!! They turned out SO good!!!

Haylee Mollerup said...

L.O.V.E your pictures!!!! They turned out SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Frasier Family said...

The pictures are really good!!! What an adorable family. :)

M & S Eagar said...

What a neat place to take your pics. The people and the poses are too cute!

Becky T said...

So cute, Aimee! What a good looking family you have! I just can't quite believe how much your kids have grown, though! :)

Coleman Family said...

Fantastic pictures! I love the one with all the kids on the bridge! Tolmie was a great place to get the pictures taken! You look beautiful!

musson said...

Can I just cut out your faces and put mine there? I'm obviously kidding because the two boys wouldn't work... JK!
But really they turned out SUPER CUTE!!! And Meysa's picture is adorable! You have some cute kids, but I'm sure you knew that. ;)

RR said...

They look really cute. I am in love with Wyatt's shirt.

Bella said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! And I have to say you look mighty sexy! hahaha I keep putting off doing family pics..for vain reasons but I know I am going to have to bite the bullet and do it!