Meysa instantly got on and off she went. She was riding like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby. She was making the sound effects and hunkering down in her saddle.
Here she is coming around turn #1, getting into a nice groove and flipping dirt in the other horses' faces.
Getting a little air off the saddle is always good. Means you are in a good rhythm right?!!
Woooooo, I think Meysa just won the race. She was so fun to watch. This girl would LOVE, and I mean LOVE with her last dying breath a horse all her own. Maybe one day we can do that but darnit for right now this is as close as she is going to get.
Show offs!! Riding without hands is only for professionals, which of course these two chickas are!!
Lauryn loves the horses almost as much as Meysa. She loves doing what big sis is doing so naturally she would love horses too. She had a horse just her size to race with, and the race between the two was neck and neck.
As I type this Lauryn is watching Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron. To which she is romping on my couches and making horse sounds as loud as can be!! Oh yeah and the sound track is what is in my CD player in the car!! I think we are on horse overload!!
9 comments:
Ok I LOVED that post So cute! I love how you tell stories! That's the Finch in Ya :)
that picture of Lauryn is cracking me up! What a cutie! I was wondering what mill it was that you went too - Gage doesn't have school the rest of the week, and Wade has next week off so maybe we will go sometime.
oh my heck i love lauryn's face. i just love that girl. i promise if you didn't ever want her..... you can send her right to me.. crying & all!! ;) super cute.
Debbie-
It is Lattin's Cider Farm off of Rich Rd. in Olympia. Lots of fun!!
I think that you should just make them shovel a few piles of horse manure, and that will cure them. Those plastic horses will look better and better...
So fun! they are the cutest little girls!
Oh my gosh Aimee! LOVE the picture of Meysa and Lauryn on each horse smiling. If my girls had seen those they wouldn't get off either! Too fun!
You may as well just look for acreage anywhere you can get it because you know you're stuck getting horses sooner or later! So funny
Very cute toeheads. I love it!
Post a Comment