I am still finding people who are willing to be my guinea pigs. I took family pics for this great family on Saturday. Thankfully there was no rain and the kids cooperated pretty well. I hope the Christansen family likes what they see.
They look great! I think the family one of us by the fense is the best, probably because the kids all knew it was the last one - the kids shots look so good! Especially Noah's since he was so grumpy, you did such a good job, I felt bad like we were all being hard to deal with. I love them!
The pictures you take look beautiful. I especially like the last B&W of their kids. You could turn this into a pretty lucrative business there Aimee!!!
7 comments:
These are wonderful Aimee!
They look great! I think the family one of us by the fense is the best, probably because the kids all knew it was the last one - the kids shots look so good! Especially Noah's since he was so grumpy, you did such a good job, I felt bad like we were all being hard to deal with. I love them!
I'm sure people are loving being your guinea pigs, Aimee! It looks like you are having fun and you're doing a great job!
The pictures you take look beautiful. I especially like the last B&W of their kids. You could turn this into a pretty lucrative business there Aimee!!!
Good job, Aimee!!!! I wish I lived closer to you! I would be your guinea pigs!!! :)
GOOD JOB!!
i wish we were closer to you so we could be your test subjects. You are doing a great job!!
Great job! Love the little lip she has in most picks :)
Post a Comment