28 October 2009

{Leaves}

Leaves are a part of Fall that is for sure. I don't remember having this many leaves on the ground last year but the trees have had a year to grow I guess. Ayden actually enjoys getting out and working if it involves the use of tools. He is a man-in-training ya know. Tools make the job a whole lot more fun! With Ayden's trusty sidekick Cayden helping, they raked up a neat little pile of leaves in no time. We only have one rake so Cayden used our trusty snow shovel. It may be the only action that thing sees all year!! When I came out to take some pictures they put away their macho egos and became the goof balls we know they are. (I love accumulating blackmail evidence for the years to come!!) I guess along with tools, friends make the job a whole more fun too.






2 comments:

Heather said...

such cute pictures. thanks for taking them. love our boys. bff that is what cayden says!!! :)

Dawn said...

Those colors are beautiful!! I wish we had a few more trees in our yard...