22 October 2009

{A Natural}

The other day while I was snapping pictures of Mr. Piano Man, Meysa insisted that I take some pictures of her too. I said ok and snapped one. The click of the shutter went off and instantly she changed positions. So I took another. Click, she changed her expression. Click, she changed position. I kinda started to chuckle because I wasn't prompting her at all and she was doing her very own model shoot. The lighting was nice and so I clicked away. I am glad I did. These pictures are priceless. This is my Meysa. Smiley, serious and everything in between. With her large eyes and that blonde hair. Good heavens how I love this girl of mine. The more I have my camera out the more she wants to be in front of it. I think she is going to put her Dad in an early grave though with all this cuteness. I think he is already praying for zits (a little inside story...my Dad says he prayed for zits when we hit the teenage years so that no boys would want to ask us out, he swears it works!!).



10 comments:

Coleman Family said...

She's just beautiful Aimee! Love that girl!

Heather said...

love her. they turned out so pretty. bring that cmaera right over.....forget the park!!! :)

Heather said...

camera i mean.

Laura Bernard said...

Oh, Meysa! What a beauty! We got an old toy out the other day and it reminded me of when Meysa was over one time and I kept finding her rubbing soap all over her hands. You later explained how she loved lotion and must have thought it was lotion, but oh, it was cracking me up! Everytime I turned around, more soap on those hands. You'll have to tell Meysa that Grace got on a real horse for the first time a few weeks ago. Love the photos!

Frasier Family said...

What a gorgeous young girl. That's cute that she was posing for the camera. Your camera takes such beautiful pictures...but I'm guessing the operator knows what she's doing too!

*Katie May* said...

LOVE them! Great job!(Not like it was hard with that cute little girl)

RR said...

Aimee,
You take amazing pictures. Would it be possible for you to run next Saturday and take pictures as well.

Also would Ryan and your kids want to hold my "Mile Marker #2" sign? They would be right by the Rainier Vista Park entrance off of 45th Street.

There's no pressure. Ryan may not want to stand outside for 30 mintues with 4 kids. I thought maybe it would be fun for your kids to come and cheer in their halloween costumes.

Erica said...

Your pictures are so beautiful!! You have such a cute family...you are going to have to watch out for both of your cute girls!!

Alison said...

Wow! Awesome pictures! Meysa looks all grown up (and I love the zit idea...think it works for boys, too?). When did you get a new camera? The pictures are awesome. What kind is it? I sooo want a new "cool" camera. Thanks for sharing.

Heitmann Family said...

My camera is a Nikon D60. Love it and I am having so much fun with it, as you can tell!!